Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Vintage Paper Christmas Tree

Yep, it's the holidays and that means I have been making tons of holiday decorations for the house, many with my Cricut, because...gosh, it is just so fun.

Today I want to share with you a paper Christmas Tree I made using a file from SVGCuts and papers from Prima.  This project was super easy to make once you get the folding figured out.   Luckily there is a video detailing how to assemble the tree.  And, it is a cute little box that you can light.

 I love these vintage papers from Prima Marketing....I just added a bit of ink and some gorgeous Stickles to make the tree come to life.
I found some fun, battery operated twinkle lights at Target that I can fit inside to light up the tree.  Thanks for stopping by.




Supplies Used:



No comments: