Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Up Up and Away with Chibitronics

Hey everyone!  Well, Christmas decorating is still going strong around here.  Cookies baking, presents wrapped in brown papers....I really love this time of year.

Today though, I thought it might be fun to share something a little different.  How about a project from Chibitronics and SVGcuts?

I had this cute little hot air balloon file from SVGCuts High Skies kit in my stash for a while and thought how fun to light it up.  I don't always like to show the copper tape for my circuits, but in this case they added a great design element.  I used some older Crate Papers that were in my stash, as well as a few burlap flowers to "hide" my battery.....the battery does not make a good design element. lol
 
This project was super easy to complete using the instructions provided with the kit (although, have to say I am getting pretty good at these.  lol).   Then I just wrapped the basket with my circuit and embellished.


Such a fun project...and a nice change from all the Christmas I think.  Thanks for stopping by.  Hugs....

No comments: