Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Holiday Happenings

Hey everyone!  Back today to share with you some more Christmas Decor I have been working on.  Today I want to share some fun pillow covers.  These are great because I can just slide them over existing pillows, making storage of the pillows over the holidays easier, and not taking much space when I pack all the decorations away.
These were so quick and easy to make.  I had plenty of holiday files available in my Cricut Design Space to choose from, and had purchased some Cricut Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl at Joann when they had a sale.  Lucky me.
My original plan was to sew some pillows, but I found some 20 inch pillow covers with zippers at Ikea for $4 each...there is no way I could have made these for that so...into my cart went a dozen or so.  hee hee
It was so quick and easy to cut the vinyl, and after a bit of hesitation I went ahead and committed, following the directions for use with my iron and....voila.  I probably spent more time being nervous than I spent actually making the pillow covers.  lol
I may make a couple more for Christmas and then the wheels are turning for other holidays....Valentine's Day anyone?

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugs.

No comments: