Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Glass Christmas Cutting Boards

Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday...guess what?  I am back with more holiday goodies using my Cricut and svg files.  I know, CHA is coming and I should be working on projects...I still have so much to do, but making Christmas decor is so quick and easy.  hee hee
OK, so I found these small glass cutting boards/trivets at the Dollar Store and have seen so many fun things done I couldn't resist trying my hand.
Don't ask what I was thinking but I decided my first cutting board/trivet was going to be this beautiful Winter Wonderland scene.  Well, it took me two tries to get it properly weeded...one of these days I may have to read about how you are "supposed" to weed vinyl.  I am probably doing it all wrong.  lol I found the file in a Cricut user group on Facebook.
After that I had to try my hand at this super cute Santa found over at Kraftgineer. .  I wanted to give it as a gift, so I really needed it to be "right".  The Santa was much easier to center on the glass and the scrolls were much more forgiving than I would have originally thought.  I hope the recipient liked it. Anyway...if you are looking for scrolly (is that even a word) files, be sure and check this site out.  So many fun files.

Well, off to work on those CHA samples.  

No comments: