Friday, November 20, 2015

Napkin Ring Upcycle

Hey Everyone!  Happy Friday!  Well, yesterday I shared how I am constantly coming across pinecones on my daily walk and thought I would share another project made with these fun little gems.

I've had these filagree napkin rings for quite some time and never use them because...well...I guess I am just over it.  lol  Anyway, with a few items from my stash including these fun medallions from the Buckle Boutique, I was quickly able to give them a new life.


I began by hot gluing a small piece of the lace ribbon around the napkin ring.
I then glued on one of the gold Buckle Boutique medallions.
And finally the pinecones (do not forget to clean your pinecones...no one wants creepy crawlies on their Thanksgiving table.
I love the way these look on my holiday table.  I wonder if I can just leave the table set till dinner?  lol

Have a great weekend.
Hugs.

No comments: