Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Holiday Ornaments With Clear Scraps

Hi everyone!  I warned you last week, Christmas is coming so today I want to share with you a trio of simple holiday ornaments you can create this season.  
Ornaments_clear scraps_nancy keslin
These ornaments are so easy to make with Clear Scraps Clear Craft Sheets and your favorite stickers, or in my case, printable vinyl I cut with my Cricut Explore.
Ornaments_cut
I began by cutting the Clear Scraps Clear Craft Sheet into a circle using my Sizzix Die Cut machine.  Clear Scraps Craft Sheets are simple to cut with steel rule die cut machines, scissors...or purchase some of the fun shapes that are pre cut for you.  Clear Scraps has many shapes to chose from, including pre cut ornaments.  I then designed and cut my images on the Cricut to fit and applied to the acrylic.
Ornaments_sand
To add extra interest, you can sand the back of your ornament for a frosted look.
Ornaments_stickle
Or maybe paint on some stickles, or alcohol inks.  The clear acrylic allows for so many fun options.
Ornaments_clear scraps_assembled
How will you embellish yours?

Hugs

No comments: