Friday, September 18, 2015

Welcome to Our....Buckle Boutique

Hi everyone!  Hope you have great plans for the weekend.  We are back to the normal swim meet grind around here.  But, with swim team comes backyard get togethers and I just happen to have made another sign.

Once again I chose to use my Cricut, this time to cut a stencil which I used to paint the phrase onto some old wood.  After painting I went back over a few of the words with an alcohol pen.
 To create the flames I couldn't resist using a bit of my Rhinestone Sticker Sheets from The Buckle Boutique.  I used bits of a Red Classic Sticker Sheet and a bit of a Cheetah Sticker Sheet from the Modern Surrealist Collection.
I simply drew a flame shape on the paper side of the sticker sheet and cut with scissors.  The gel rhinestones cut so easily.
Don't you love the way the red and the cheetah blend together to make a sparkly flame.

Well, hope you have a great weekend.

Hugs.

No comments: