Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Magical Disney Mixable - Clear Scraps

Hi everyone!  Sorry I have been such a slacker, but as you may or may not know my father and step mother were involved in a motorcycle accident...they were hit by a drunk driver.  I have been spending quite a bit of time in the ICU and haven't really had much of an opportunity to share.  That said, today I want to share with you a mini album I made using the super cute Mixable Magical 8x9 Album, back before the accident.
Memories_clear scraps_nancy keslin_mini album
I really like the iconic shapes that are included in this mini, fun Mickey head, camera, and castle...this is the perfect mini to document your Disney vacation.  
Memories_clear scraps_mini album_nancy keslin

I love that this album is 8x9.  The size allows me the opportunity to add plenty of photos.  And who doesn't have a ton of photos when they vacation.
Memories_clear scraps_mini album_nancy keslin_2

And the different sizes and shapes add lots of opportunity for "peek a boos" and follow throughs.  So fun and interesting.
Memories_clear scraps_mini album_nancy keslin3
Now that I am back from my Disney Vacation I can't wait to add lots of photos.  It was so fun mixing all the cute Disney papers and embellishments I have had in  my stash.

Thanks for stopping by today.


No comments: