Monday, September 21, 2015

Light Up my Teacup Gift

Hey everyone!  Happy Monday!  Today I wanted to share with you a project I made using one of my favorite Brenda Walton for Sizzix dies, The Bigz 3-D Teacup, a sheet of older Prima paper, and of course some fun electronics from Chibitronics.

I began by creating the teacup shape.  Love this shape for creating a "grown up" goodie bag and lighting it up makes it just that more special.
After creating the cup I created my parallel circuit using the copper tape from Chibitronics as an additional embellishment.
From there, it was simply a matter of hiding my battery with a few embellishments and to continue embellishing with items from my stash, Prima flowers, bling, chipboard and even a little tassle.

I really love the way this little cup turned out.  Filled with a few beautiful chocolates it made such a lovely gift.
Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs.

No comments: