Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Grateful - Clear Scraps

Hi everyone!  Sorry I still haven't been around much.  Just not a lot of mojo with all that's been going on with family.  Today I do want to share with you a simple gretting card I made with the Belgrave Send it Clear card base from Clear Scraps.  I have been having so much fun with this line from Teresa Collins Designs and am reaching the end of the kit.  sigh
Grateful_card_clear scraps_nancy keslin
I have lots of cute little journaling cards and pocket cards lying around from many different brands and have found they are the perfect size for embellishing the beautiful Send it Clear Card shapes.
Grateful_clear scraps_nancy keslin
By adding in an extra journaling card, I was able to add not only a lovely sentiment, but a place to write a sweet note to a friend or loved one without marring the beautiful journaling card I added to the back.
Grateful_card
What is your favorite way to embellish cards?  How do you use your journaling and pocket page cards?

Hugs

No comments: