Friday, September 25, 2015

Create a Canister with Sizzix and The Buckle Boutique

Hey everyone!  Hope you are having a great day.  The weekend!!!  It is upon us.  w00t w00t. Well, today I want to share with you this cute little box I made using a die from Sizzix and some fun rhinestones from The Buckle Boutique.
I have had so much fun with the XL Canister die from Eileen Hull for Sizzix.  Using the Sizzix Mat Board really makes the final project super sturdy and with the addition of a Rhinestone Sticker sheet from The Buckle Boutique, this one in Crystal Gold Rectangle.... Well, let me show you how I made it.

Begin by adhering your cardstock to the mat board and create your Sizzix Sandwich; cutting plate, Sizzix Bigz Die, mat board and second cutting plate; and run through the Big Shot machine.
You will need to cut two of the "canister sides" to complete the assembly.
Use the Sizzix die to cut the Rhinestone Sticker Sheet for the top of the box.  Save those extra pieces for embellishment later.
From there, simply assemble the canister and add the Rhinestone Sticker Sheet to the top of the box.
To embellish the canister I added a bow that I cut with the Sizzix French Bow XL die (which I embellished with one of the scraps of rhinestones I cut earlier)
and a simple rolled flower I made using the Tim Holtz Tiny Tattered Florals set.

Thanks for stopping by...Have a great weekend.

Hugs.

No comments: