Friday, August 21, 2015

Split Letter Monogram

Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you another project I made using Clear Scraps, my electronic cutter and some vinyl. 
Split monogram_nancy keslin_clear scraps

I shared last week that I won a bunch of vinyl from Cricut.  Well, the vinyl bug has bitten and I have been cutting like crazy.  Wait till you see all the fun stuff I made.   If you know me tho, I can be a bit of a klutz, always in a hurry and maybe not taking enough time to get things done.   I have seen so many of these split letter monogram frames and people who have cut themselves trying to create them.  Clear Scraps to the rescue.

All I needed was a Clear Craft sheet, my vinyl, and an electronic cutter.  The Clear Craft sheet is perfectly clear and there is no chance I would put my hand through the glass.

Oh, did I mention that I am helping a friend of mine is making one for her son's upcoming wedding?  How fun is that?  These monograms make great wedding gifts.  I can't wait to make more.

I hope you enjoy this home decor project.

Hugs


No comments: