Friday, August 14, 2015

Back to School with Clear Scraps and Cricut

Hey everyone!  Today I want to share with you some fun bookmarks I made using the Mini Card Album from Clear Scraps and my Cricut.  With school rapidly upon us I wanted to make something really special for the coming school year.
Bookmarks_nancy keslin_clear scraps
Recently I won a prize from Cricut that included a bunch of different vinyl sheets and was trying to decide what I should do with them.  I found these images for free in the Cricut Design Space library, sized them to fit the acrylic mini card album and cut them out of a few different colors of vinyl.  The vinyl sticks perfectly to the acrylic album pages making a quick and easy bookmark.  From there I simply punched an extra hole in the middle of the card to string some ribbon and lace.

These bookmarks were super easy and fun to create, and were an easy way to enter into the world of vinyl.  Hugs.

No comments: