Monday, August 3, 2015

A Little Mixed Media RAK

Hi everyone!  Today I wanted to share with you a little mixed media canvas I made for a swap with a group on Facebook.  The swap didn't go so well....someone who shall remain nameless flaked on me, but....Karma.

Anyway, I really liked the way this canvas turned out and had been waiting to share it and hers...but you know how that goes.  sigh

The individual whom I was swapping with said she really liked white, so.....lots of shades of white and cream...a few of my favorite goodies, canvas, wood, Prima flowers, bits of older papers....it is hard to see, but there is some inking, some gesso, etc.

I hope that she really likes her canvas and the other goodies I sent.  I have decided to take the high road and believe that if someone really needs this canvas and a few other goodies that badly, then I will look at this as a RAK as opposed to a swap.

Hugs.

No comments: