Monday, July 13, 2015

Happy Birthday - Chibitronics & SVGCuts

Hi everyone!  Hope you had a great weekend.  Today I wanted to share with you a project I made with the fun LED lights from Chibitronics.  Recently, SVGCuts released the super cute collection Country Market.  Well, the minute I saw the easel box with the arrow...I knew I had to light that arrow up with my Chibitronics.

I used some older Crate Paper patterned papers, and Core'dinations cardstock, along with my Cricut Explore to create the little box (which just happens to hold a new cell phone).

Lighting up the box was so easy, especially since the SVGCuts file came with a hole in the arrow and gift box where I could run my foil tape to the battery.
Of course, even without the battery in place the box is super cute....but I really do love the way it lights up.
Hugs.

No comments: