Friday, July 10, 2015

Get Into the Beat with The Buckle Boutique

Hey everyone!  Happy Friday.  Hope you have great plans for the weekend.

Today I wanted to share with you a fun way to personalize your headphones.  I have been told time and time again by my teens, that all the "cool kids" where headphones and not earbuds, so I thought maybe I would personalize some headphones with a bit of bling to make them even more cool.

This was a super quick and easy project...and my daughter's old Beats definitely have a second life.
 To begin create a template for your Buckle Boutique Rhinestone Sticker Sheet.  You need to know how big to cut the rhinestones afterall.  I chose the Black Zebra Stripe because they looked so cute with the fuschia headphones.  (oh, and did I mention that pattern is currently on sale?)
 If, you aren't good with scissors and a template; or if like me, you just happen to own a Sizzix circle die in the correct size.....well, cut your rhinestone sticker sheet.  Either way, scissors or Sizzix, these rhinestones are simple and easy to cut.
From here, simply peel the backing off your rhinestones and adhere.  How quick and easy is that?
Hugs.

No comments: