Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Clear Scraps Trinket Box

Happy Wednesday, Nancy here today to share with you an acrylic box I made.  I love these little boxes that came out at the CHA Winter Mega Show.  
Box_acrylic_prima_clear scraps_nancy keslin
I chose to keep the box fairly simple, adding just a bit of lace sticker around the sides, along with a piece of Prima chipboard in the front.  
Box_acrylic_nancy keslin
The inside bottom was lined with a piece of Rowlux film, giving it a fun sea glass texture .  This film is super fun to use when designing projects as it offers a great texture with ease of cleanup.  Oh, and it comes in so many fun textures and colors...Go check it out.
Box_acrylic_rowlux film_nancy keslin
Finally for the top I added a large doily that I cut with my Sizzix,  a few bits and pieces of Prima flowers and fussy cut papers, along with a few chipboard pieces.  Oh, and how fun is that little tassle I found in my stash?  I think it is Prima as well.
Box_acrylic_top_nancy keslin
This box was quite simple to assemble and embellish and will sit on my night stand to hold little trinkets while I sleep.
Hugs.
Nancy

No comments: