Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Clear Scraps Sassy Mini

Sassy Mixable

Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you a fun little mini album I made using the Mixable Sassy 8x8 Mini from Clear Scraps along with some older Webster's Pages papers I have in my stash.  I know this is supposed to be a fall/Thanksgiving line, but I really love the colors and thought I would go ahead and try it out anyway.
Family tradtions_mini_album_nancy keslin_websters pages_clearscraps
I chose to keep this mini fairly simple by using the acrylic with the double sided pages to offer most of the interest.  The cover is fairly busy, but the inside pages are mostly flat (well, for me)
Family traditions_clear scraps_2
 I always enjoy the depth that the acrylic lends to my papers and embellishments.  And some day I hope to actually add photos.  hee hee
Family traditions_clear scraps_nancy keslin_4
I wonder how many of these mini albums I have that don't have any photos?  I think if I wanted I could just sit down and add photos to all these minis and totallly get caught up on my scrapping.....
Family traditions_clear scraps 3
Well, in theory anyway.  I usually try to stick to keeping my minis for an event or year in review.  Hmmmm, what do you use your minis for?
Family traditions_clear scraps_nancy keslin 4
Family traditions_clear scraps_cover
Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs.

No comments: