Saturday, June 27, 2015

Tinkerbell Box Card - Disney Pixar Blog Hop

Hi everyone!  Welcome to the Original Disney Pixar Blog Hop.  You should have arrived here from  Shawn's blog.   If not, you may want to go back as this is the beginning and you know you want to see all the great inspiration along the way.

I decided to create this fun little box card for my niece's birthday.  I wanted to give it to my daughter, but she says she is too old for fairies...who is too old for Tink?  not me.
 Fairy Box Card Supplies:



Step 1:  Cut papers and begin assembly of box.  I started with the inside.  Adding the back and the scallops that will fold over.  I love the texture of the solids in this paper set.
Step 2: When you stand the box up, the box is already decorated for you.  The yellow dots on the outside and the yellow scallops folding over.
 Step 3:  Add additional flag pieces as well as the inside pieces that will old our fairy embellishments.
Step 4:  To create the rhinestone flag pieces cut a template from plain cardstock and then simply trace onto the rhinestones.  The rhinestones cut easily with a simple pair of scissors.
 Step 5:  I used the print and cut feature on the Cricut Explore to create Tink and her friends.  The print and cut feature is so easy to use, you will be creating in no time.
 Step 6:  Leyer your faries with a few flowers and done.

Your next stop on the hop is....Lori.  I have attached the entire line up below, just in case you get lost.....

Disney Pixar Blog Hop Line Up











Hugs.

No comments: