Monday, June 1, 2015

Red Hat Society Gift Bag

Hi everyone!  Happy Monday!  I hope your day is off to a great start and you had a wonderful weekend.  Mine was fabulous!  The start of cabana swim season and an outdoor music festival with the family.  Life is good.

Today I wanted to share with you a fun project I made using some of my favorite companies products.  You know how much I love bling, so I started out with a solid red rhinestone sticker sheet from The Buckle Boutique, a fun piece of patterned paper from Core'dinations (I love the simple patterns in their line) and a super cute Sizzix die that I have had forever.  Mine is no longer available, but this one is super cute.


This little Red Hat bag was super fun and easy to make.
Step 1:  Cut the entire purse shape twice from the Sizzix die using the Core'dinations Patterned paper.

Step 2:  Cut just the top portion of the purse using the Sizzix die and the Buckle Boutique Rhinestone Sticker Sheet.
Step 3:  Assemble box as per directions.
Step 4:  Attach Rhinestone sticker sheet to patterned paper to create the top of the bag.  The patterned paper is heavy enough to hold the rhinestones, and the rhinestone sticker sheet is so easy to use, ensuring every bit of the top has the bling you need.
Step 5:  You know I couldn't resist cutting a little "red hat" with some scraps of paper and a little flower.
Step 6:  And every purse needs a blingy clasp.  This Gold Waffle Rhinestone flat back was just perfect.
This little bag is the perfect holder for a gift card for a favorite friend.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs.

No comments: