Friday, June 12, 2015

Make Your Drink Tray Sparkle

Hi everyone!  Are you ready for the weekend?  I am.

Last week I was at Michaels where I found the cutest little tray onsale for only $6.00....The tray came in many different sizes and colors.  Swoon.....Well, since I don't really "need" a tray I decided on a lovely teal one (yes, just one).  I couldn't wait to get it home and have some fun.

I started out by cutting the letters DRINK from my Buckle Boutique Rhinestone Sticker Sheet and my Sizzix machine.  Please, be smarter than I and put the rhinestones down....otherwise the letters come out backwards.  oopsies.
 From there, I simply stuck my letters onto the tray.
How easy was that?  Now I have this adorable tray for serving drinks on the patio.  So....what should I put in the glasses?


Hugs.

No comments: