Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Accept Home Decor Clear Scraps and Crate Paper

Hi everyone, Today I want to share with you a fun, custom, wall decor piece I made using an XL Dots and a custom Clear Word Title.  Did you know you can get custom orders from Clear Scraps?  

My One Little Word this year is Accept.  Sometimes I find it difficult to accept things the way they are.  So I made this home decor piece to remind me to accept the things I can not change.  Whether that is with my body, my relationships, my children.  Sometimes you just have to let things go and accept them the way they are.  It really is hard for me and my perfectionist tendencies to just let things go....

Anyway....I of course used some of my favorite Crate Paper papers and embellishments and a few flowers from I Am Roses.
Accept_clearscraps_crate paper_nancy keslin
To create the texture on my word title I simply painted the back side with a bit of acrylic paint, then used Staz-on White ink to stamp a pattern with a stampendous stamp.  After stamping with the white ink, I added a bit of color with another ink pad.
I am really happy with the way this turned out.  

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs.

No comments: