Monday, June 15, 2015

2015 Grad Card

Hey everyone!  Happy Monday!  Today I want to share with you a card I made for a friend of my daughters.  It's graduation here and it seems we are innundated with graduation parties.  Thank goodness for SvgCuts and the beautiful files they create.

You may remember I did a graduation decoration post for Core'dinations last month using a box from the Graduation Day Collection.  Well, that set also contains a couple of cards.  Hooray me!
 Of course I used some of my gorgeous Core'dinations Papers to create the card on my Cricut.  (all but the base piece which is just a scrap I had lying around).  I can not begin to tell you how much I love the new Tim Holtz Kraft Core Metallics.  swoon.....  Wait till you see what else I have made.  hee hee
Well, thanks for dropping by.

Hugs.

No comments: