Wednesday, May 27, 2015

What It's All About - Clear Scraps and Crate Paper

Hey everyone!  I know, I haven't been nearly as attentive lately to my little blog....really struggling right now with some things...nothing life threatening or anything, so don't worry, I will keep you informed.

Today I want to share with you this fun mini album I made using Clear Scraps Mixable Medley album.  
Mini album_clear scraps_nancy keslin_open book_cover
Mini album_clear scraps_nancy keslin_crate paper_open book _1
Mini album_clear scraps_nancy keslin_crate paper_open book_2
Mini album_clear scraps_nancy keslin_crate paper_open book_3
Mini album_clear scraps_nancy keslin_crate paper_open book
I covered the pages with beautiful papers and embelishments from Crate Paper's Open House and a few flowers.  I just love the colors and embellishments in this collection.  So much fun, and right up my pink loving alley.  

Hugs.

No comments: