Monday, May 11, 2015

Hello Little Doggie

Hi everyone!  Happy Monday, hope everyone had a great weekend.

Today I wanted to share with you a fun card I made using fun new Pop-up Puppies stamps and coordinating Dog Sayings from Stampendous that I received as part of the  Clearscraps/Stampendous swap this week.
To create this card I used the Clear Scraps Fence Mixer and a Clear Craft Sheet, cut to size.  I chose to make my own card because...well, how cute is that little puppy head sticking over the fence looking for the bone?

To create the texture on the fence I simply ran my Fence Mixer through my Sizzix Machine and my Tim Holtz Wood Grain Embossing Folder.
Once my Mixer was embossed I ran my Staz-on white inkpad over the raised edges to "paint" the fence.
To create the card embellishments I simply stamped my images (two of the dog head to get the pop-up effect) and used water color pencils to color and a bit of the Stampendous Frantage Encrutsted Jewel Kit in blue to embellish my sentiment label. 
 I attached one of the dog heads to the fence, and the other to the base of the card so that when the card was opened the dog would still have a head.  
Bits of ribbon and trim finished off my embellishment.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out all the other fun Stampendous/Clearscraps projects on the ClearScraps blog.

Hugs.

No comments: