Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Congratulations - Chibitronics and Core'dinations

Hi everyone!  Sorry I missed you yesterday, it was a crazy weekend and I just, well.....

Anyway, today I want to share with you a fun little card I made for a friend's newest grand baby.  I have had this Stampin' Up set forever and these days it is rare that I break it out.  Of course, as my friends start having more grand children....

Congratulations Card
Congratulations Card Supplies:


 Step 1:  Cut white cardstock to size and stamp design.  I chose to color mine with watercolor pencils.
Step 2:  Cut yellow plaid to size and glue onto kraft card base.  Place cover design over cardstock base and poke holes through the design where you want to place the lights, leaving a mark so you know where to place them
Step 3:  Create light circuit being sure to place the lights where they can poke through the holes in the top layer.
Step 4:  Mount the colored design onto the Tilly Dot paper and use foam squares to make room for battery on.

I really love the way the "stars" twinkle on this sweet little card.

Hugs.

No comments: