Wednesday, April 22, 2015

What Can You Make With Your Cricut Explore

Hey everyone!  Wanted to drop in, albeit a little late, to share with you a few projects I made with my Cricut Explore.

I know, I know....so many people love their other electronic machines, I had been waffling on a new machine for a while, and then, when the Explore came out, I knew it was the machine for me.  It had the intricate cuts of the other machines, as well as the ability to cut svg files.  I was sold.  And with the constant updates and additions to the machines abilities, yep...I am pretty happy.

OK, so, here are just a couple of things I made for my niece recently.....

First up, a simple birthday card using an image from the Cricut Design Space (love the liscensed characters) and some favorite Core'dinations products, I used the Chalk Core Cards as a base with bits of the Gemstones collection to add a bit of shimmer.  The embossing folder is of course Darice as well.
Next, I made her a few finger puppets.  These were also on the Cricut Design Space site.  for this project I really just used tons of scraps.  Little projects like this are perfect for using up those bits that we all have lying around.  Of course, you can see bits of the Core'dinations Gemstones and Neutrals which are always lying around.


No comments: