Friday, April 24, 2015

Pion Designs and Clear Scraps

Hi everyone!  Hope your day is off to a great start!  Can you believe the weekend is here !  woo hoo!!!

Today I wanted to share with you a mini album I  made using the Mixable Tabby from Clear Scraps and some beautiful papers from Pion Designs, Vintage Wedding.
I used a few dies, from both Prima and Sizzix to create the lacey shapes.  How much do I love that new huge butterfly?  swoon...... And that beautiful resin frame?  I painted it with some Ann Butler Earth Safe finishes that she gave me back at CHA.  They are so beautiful with a sheer irridescent finish.
 I love these Pion papers.  The double sided pages are perfect for the clear, acrylic peek a boos.
And the mix of patterns, solids, and images are so fun to layer.
 Of course, I couldn't resist adding lots of flowers (many from I am Roses), bit of bling....and of course more resins...well, not really resins; some I created with the new Mod Melts and then of course painted with the Earth Safe Finishes.
This mini album was so much fun to create, and simply stuffed with so many things I love.  I hope you love it to.

Hugs.

No comments: