Monday, April 20, 2015

How to Bling a Simple Box

Hi eveyrone!  Happy Monday.  today I wanted to swing by and share with you a simple pillow box I made with a Sizzix die and some fun Buckle Boutique products.
Bling Pillow Box Supplies:
Step 1:  Cut Pillow Box shape with Sizzix Machine.  I don't think I can make many things these days without my handy machine.  lol  Just about every project I do these days uses it in some way.  lol

Step 2:  Cut coordinating papers and ribbon to create band around box.


Step 3:  Cut Buckle Boutique Rhinestone Sticker Sheets with flower die.
I used two different flower sizes with the two different rhinestone sticker sheets to create added interest.
Step 4:  Assemble Rhinestone Sticker flower.  And attach to box.
The Buckle Boutique rhinestone sticker sheets make embellishing even the simplest project so easy.

Hugs.

No comments: