Monday, March 2, 2015

Take Note - Clear Scraps

Good Morning everyone, hope you had a great weekend.  Every year when we turn the calendar pages I get the itch to clean and organize.  This is going to be the year that it happens...you know the feeling.

One of the spaces that is always out of control for me is near my desktop computer.  I have school notes, dt notes, calendars, to dos....So, I decided to create this little "dashboard" to help keep the area tidy and clean.
Take note_dashboard_clear scraps_nancy keslin
This was a quick and simple project to make.  I simply stamped my little gnome (recollections rubber stamp) image onto a 5x7 Desk Page frame using Stazon Ink, and colored the image with some Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals paint I mixed up.  A few Thickers foam letters, a package of sticky notes I recieved from Little  B, a Prima flower, and a pen,  completed the project.

On the "inside" of the frame I am able to add a notepad and small calendar.  I love the ease and portabiltiy of this little project (I can also pick it up and carry it to another space if I am working from my laptop or iPad).  This has been sitting next to my machine for just over a month now and I just feel so much more organized.  I haven't lost my notepad or calendar once.  Although I am thinking of giving my little gnome a friend......

How do you stay organized?

No comments: