Monday, March 30, 2015

How to Make Your Spring Sparkle

Hi everyone!  Hope your Monday is starting out great and that you had a wonderful weekend.  Me...well, spring has definitely sprung, so we spent a good portion of the weekend working in the yard.  I love all the beautiful flowers at the garden supply these days and couldn't resist bringing some home.  Of course, I had to make the pots I was planting in extra special....


This is a super quick and easy project with the help of the Rhinestone Sticker Sheets from The Buckle Boutique.

To begin, I simply measured the depth of the rim on my clay pot....simple, right?
 
Then cut the Rhinestone sticker in strips to size.  I chose to use a craft knife and ruler, but you could easily cut these rhinestone sticker sheets with scissors.  

The last thing you need to do is stick the strips around the rim of your planter.  So simple, right?  It took a bit of burnishing to get the gaps out of my planter, but overall this was so simple
 This project is super easy and fun and would make a great alternative to cut flowers.
Hugs.

No comments: