Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Tiny Mixable Mini

Today Mixable Mini

Hi everyone!  Nancy here today to share with you the cutest little Mixable Mini.  You know I love the mixables line from Clear Scraps, and this new Tiny Mixable Mini (3 1/2 x 5) just makes me so happy.
Today_mini_album_clear scraps_nancy keslin_final
I used lots of beautiful Kaisercraft papers and embellishments to complete this album.
Today_mini_album_clear scraps_nancy keslin_page 1
The size is just perfect for Instagram photos or my little Instax camera prints.
Today_mini_album_clear scraps_nancy keslin_kaisercraft_page 2
 With still plenty of room for journaling, bits and pieces, and beautiful embellies. 
Today_mini_album_clearscraps_kaisercraft_nancy keslin_page 3
 Just a few sheets of 6x6 paper and I was done.  So quick and easy.
Today_mini_album_clear scraps_nancy keslin_flat

Hugs.

No comments: