Friday, February 20, 2015

Pinterest Plan Key Rack

Hi eveyrone!  Happy Friday!   I hope you have something fun planned for the weekend.  Me?  Not much.

Well, back in January I told you that I was planning on tackling my Pinterest boards...trying to actually create some of the things I have pinned.  Well, I don't know about you, but in my house we are forever losing keys...or finding keys and not knowing what they go to?  Anyway, please tell me I am not alone.

Well, I have had this "Hotel Key Rack" on my pinterest boards for a while and thought I would tackle it.

Well, looking at this now, mine isn't quite as cute...I probably should have gone back and looked where they placed the hooks...oh well....wonder how hard it would be to move them?  hee hee

Was this project successful?  Yeah, I guess so...I may try and move things around a bit to get them to fit a little better...planning better for the key placement and all.  The Key Rack was pretty easy to make.  I was able to find most of the supplies around the house.  

Thanks for stopping by.  And come see me on Pinterest...you can see the link over there ------->

Hugs.

No comments: