Friday, February 27, 2015

Minted Stationery

Hi everyone!  So, I was asked my Minted to review their products for you all and it came at the perfect time.  I have been looking for some new stationery.  Yes, I know I could make my own cards and such, but sometimes it is nice to have a little stash of things ready to go.....So....

I love the Minted's stationery is so on trend this season.  So many gorgeous watercolors and of course lots of foil!  I truly can't decide.
So, I popped over to their blog, did you know they had a blog? hoping for a bit of inspiration...and oh did I find it.  The blog is filled with simple and fun DIY projects I am dying to try, so off I was distracted with pinning.  (don't forget to check out my pinterest boards).

Well, I think I am going to go with the above staionery...and I am totally going to have to get busy with my pin boards.  lol  That little popcorn box filled with all those goodies would be perfect for Ainsley's birthday party.

Be sure and check out all the goodies over on the Minted site, as well as their blog.  Oh, and if you are in the market for wedding invitations....goodness...have they got the most amazing selection.  Maybe once I figure out my new stationery, I should start on a vow renewal.  Only a few more years until our 25th...and at the rate I am moving.  lol

Hugs.





Disclosure: I was contacted by Minted and asked to review their site and products in return for a site credit. All opinions are my own honest thoughts and are not in any way influenced by my acceptance of the site credit.

No comments: