Monday, February 16, 2015

Create - Clear Scraps

Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you one of the beautiful Expressions Clear Word Titles from Clear Scraps.  This one is Create.
Create_wordboard_nancy keslin_clearscraps
With just a few sheets of paper from an older Pink Paislee 6x6 paper pad, my trusty sanding tools and a few floral embellishments I was quickly able to create this home decor piece which is now proudly displayed in my craft room.
Create_expressions_nancy keslin_clear scraps
I always like to add my papers under the clear acrylic as I feel it adds extra depth.  And, it makes adding the embellishments so much easier...if I need to move something later I don't have to worry about tearing my paper.  hee hee  Plus, I feel it is eaiser to sand the paper when it is behind the acrylic....maybe that's just me?
Create_expressions_nancy keslin_embellishments
Oh, and see those rhinestone flowers?  I made those with my trusty Sizzix and and a Buckle Boutique Rhinestone Sticker Sheet.  I love bling, and I love how easily the Sizzix cuts through the Buckle Boutique sheets and mixed with some lovely Prima Flowers........

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: