Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Changes - Bloom Girl

hi everyone!  Hope you are having a great day.  Today I wanted to share with you a scrapbook page I made recently...Yep, I actually made a scrapbook page with my scrapbook supplies.  lol  I don't know when I stopped scrapping and started doing more off the page projects and minis...but I am happy.

I dug into the stash and found this super fun older mulberry paper from Prima.  I think at one time I had every sheet they made....I actually probably still have them, I mean, they are made into projects so they are still here...right?

It is really amazing how quickly Ainsley has changed this last year.  She is growing up way too fast if you ask me...but...what cha gonna do?  She is a teen afterall.


I stamped one of Jamie Dougherty's lovely Bloom Girls onto Core'dinations Velum and the colored one of them with water color pencils to create a soft look.

I finished embellishing my layout with a few Prima flowers and a Prima resist canvas alphabet.  I really have been enjoying going through the stash and using things up.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs.

No comments: