Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Celebrate- Deco Landscape Clipboard - Clear Scraps

Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you another one of the fabulous new products from ClearScraps....the Large Deco Landscape Clipboard.  Since I had my wedding photos out, I couldn't resist making one more project with them.  hee hee  I really  am quite happy with the way this turned out.
These new clipboards are just so much fun to play with.  For this project I collaged a number of elements, papers,lace and flowers, even a few wood pieces from Prima Marketing with some ribbon from BasicGrey, a few Webster's pages elements and a cabinet card from Tim Holtz Ideaology which has been in my stash for quite a while....all my favorite goodies on top of the clipboard.  Of course most everything got a quick swipe of Distress Ink as well.  This project was quite the stash buster.  lol
Then I used the new ornate flourish border on the back with a bit of gel medium and glitter.

I really love this project and can't wait to hang it in my home.
Nancy 

No comments: