Friday, December 19, 2014

Believe Christmas Banner- Clear Scraps

Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you a simple little banner I made for my niece.   I love the cute Believe Banner from Clear Scraps, and knew it would be perfect for her room.  (I did remove two of the pennants to make it fit better in her space, and no...the fence is not in her room.  lol)
Holiday_banner_clear scraps_nancy keslin
Filled with vintage, childhood images and papers from October Afternoon, I knew she would enjoy this piece for years to come.  My sister is always asking for me to make things for her home.  hee hee
Holiday_banner_clear scraps_nancy keslin_1
Sweet little stuffed animals, buttons, bling, and snowflakes, which were die cut from a Simon Says Stamps die,
Holiday_banner_clear scraps_nancy keslin_3
and of course Santa coming down the chimney with his bag of goodies to place under the tree.
Holiday_banner_clear scraps_nancy keslin_santa

How will you decorate this holiday season?  Do you do anything in your children's rooms?

No comments: