Wednesday, November 19, 2014

What a Doll Tags - Prima

hi everyone!  Well, you may remember that I told you how fortunate I was to be able to travel to southern california a few weeks ago to attend the retailer mixed media event.  One of the fabulous teachers that day was Julie Nutting....oh so star struck.  lol  And she even knew who I was....swoon!!!!

Anyway, we got to play with some of her stamps and more of the new art materials that Prima just came out with.  Here is my take....



Aren't they just lovely?  We were able to play with the new crackle mediums, the resist canvas, and glitters as well as the new pinwheel stencils.  Love the gold crackle...you know I had to own it.  hee hee

Anyway, so much fun that day.  And I still have more tags to show you from Jamie's class.

Hugs

No comments: