Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Prima Mixed Media Day - Finnabair

Hi everyone!  hope you are having a great day.  Sorry I didn't make it by yesterday, but..well, life.

Anyway, a few weeks ago, Prima Marketing held an education day for retailers and Kristina over at Your Memories Here was nice enough to let me attend for her store.  The day was filled with classes to learn about the new art supplies that Prima has created.  One of the first things we did was play with this little book and the new mediums by Finnabair.

The inside isn't so great to share...filled with comparisons of how the different mediums work.  Glossy vs Matte, Heavy Body vs Soft, Gel vs Paste, etc.  Also how to use the new clear gesso...so fun.


I hope to find some time soon to share with you some of what I learned.  Oh, and I will be back to share what we did in Julie Nutting and Jamie Dougherty's classes as well.

Hugs.

No comments: