Monday, November 24, 2014

Mini Album Addiction

Happy Monday everyone!  Hope you are having a great week.  Things are even more crazy here than usual as we prepare for Thanksgiving.  Brighton's coming home for a few days (you would think that since he is 45 minutes away we would see more of him), houseguests, and of course cooking a huge feast.  lol  Oh....and you know the crafting never ceases.

And on the subject of crafting...here is a cute little chunky mini board book I made back when Eileen Hull was on her papertrail.  I shared with you a few of the other projects we made...but not this one.  I don't know why, just hadn't gotten around to it I guess.  Well.....here it is.

I really love making minis...and this one was so cute.  Made with Eileen Hull's Box die and a few of her embossing folders and filled with all kinds of junk I had lying on my desk.  I learned much about mat board and embossing and my sizzix machine...well..and that I have way too many mini books with nothing in them.  lol



Have a great day.

No comments: