Monday, October 27, 2014

Vintage Kitchen - Eileen Hull Event

Hi everyone!  Sorry I am a bit late today, but things have been quite busy.  Brighton came home for the weekend, and to be honest, although I was working hard at getting assignments done, I just felt it more important to spend time with him than blog.  oppsies.  hee hee

A few weeks ago I shared with you that I went to an event at Cathe Holden's Inspired Barn to see Eileen Hull and create a few projects with her dies.  We were able to play with her new Vintage Collection, which hasn't been released yet!  How fun is that?

First I created these little boxes.  I loved the fun shapes and I planned on using them to hold all the little bits and pieces on my desk when I am done creating.  I didn't venture far from their intended use, but the little cookie box (the round one) it has a hinged top and I have lots of fun ideas in mind for it.

This little cream and sugar set was so sweet.  Everyone in the class created the same project, doodling the design and then coloring it with Eileen's inks from Clearsnap.  It was really fun and would make a super cute gift filled with tea bags, a gift card, whatever.  
Finally there was this little oven.  The front of the oven is a drawer, how cute is that...with the little clear window?  sigh.  Thinking of putting a little something in their as a gift....a bun in the oven?  hee hee

These new Vintage Kitchen dies are so fun, I really can't wait to add them to my collection.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: