Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Cupcakes and Friends

Good morning everyone! Today I want to share with you a sweet little Cupcake Keychain album from Clear Scraps that I made for my niece, Lili. She and a friend of mines daughter came over for a playdate a few weeks ago, and I couldn't resist making this cute little mini album to document the afternoon.
Hello_cupcake_keychain_mini album_nancy keslin

Hello_cupcake_keychain_mini album_nancy keslin_page 2

Hello_cupcake_keychain_mini album_nancy keslin_page 3

Hello_cupcake_keychain_mini album_nancy keslin_page 4

I kept the album simple using just a bit of stickles and a few buttons and flowers.  And, by placing the photos in between the acrylic pages and the paper, I was able to ensure that the photos would go untouched and last just a bit longer than might otherwise happen with one so young.   
What can you seal behind the acrylic page?
Hugs.

No comments: