Wednesday, September 10, 2014

You are So Special - My Minds Eye

Good morning everyone!  How is your week going?  Mine seems to be a bit hectic....Brighton turned 19 yesterday.  Eeek!!!!  Where did the time go?  And how can I be old enough to have a 19 year old son?

Anyway, today I wanted to share with you a layout I made using some older My Minds Eye papers.  I think that the box containing them must be the closest to me when I sit down to scrap because I keep grabbing them.  lol


Love these photos of my girls...and am pretty happyt with the layout, that I swear is straight IRL...I think it is because I took the photo with is standing on end.  Definitely need to invest in a flower frog.  lol

Anyway, bits of Prima and some mists highlight these photos of my girls.  Love how close they are...oh, and see those stips of bling...you will never guess how old they are.  The are from Glitz Designs and I would guess it is around 8 years old.  lol....Use it or lose it.

Well, hope you have a great day.

Hugs.

No comments: