Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Embellish By Dena Cupcake Toppers

Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you a project I made for Darice using the gorgeous new Embellish By Dena Little Azalea Papers.

Now, if you know me, you know I love me some cupcakes...and with just a few simple supplies I can make my cupcakes extra special. 

DIY-cupcake-toppers-DariceDIY CUPCAKE TOPPERS SUPPLIES:

Step 1. Begin by punching your patterned paper with the large scallop circle punch. Punch as many circles as cupcake toppers needed.
punch circle_darice_cupcake topper_nancy keslinStep 2. Next, punch the same number of non-scalloped circles from your plain cardstock. Adhere your non-scalloped circles to your scallop cutouts with a tape runner.
cupcake_toppers_darice_nancy keslin_circleStep 3. Embellish your DIY cupcake toppers. Add as many or as little embellishment as you want. I like the heart die cuts from the David Tutera Celebrate line because they are versatile enough to use for many occasions. They’re great for birthdays, wedding showers, baby showers and more.
cupcake_toppers_darice_nancy keslin_embellishStep 4. Using glue dots, attach a toothpick to the bottom of each circle set. cupcake_toppers_darice_nancy keslin_toothpickNow you can simply insert your DIY cupcake toppers into your cupcakes to make your treats extra special! cupcake_toppers_darice_dena-designs_nancy-keslin-800x531Easy as
pie….cupcakes.

 

No comments: