Friday, September 5, 2014

Do You Know - My Minds Eye

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday.  I hope you are having a great day and getting ready for the weekend.  We have a crazy busy weekend planned here.  Brighton is getting his first apartment, and tomorrow is move in day.  So excited for him, what a huge step, but a little sad to see him growing up so quickly.

Speaking of growing up quickly, here is a layout I did featuring a photo of Ainsley.   Working through my stash of older supplies, more My Minds Eye.

This photo was taken just this spring and it is amazing how much she has grown and changed in just that short a period of time.  Oh ....where did my babies go?

Have a great weekend.
Hugs.

2 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Totally gorgeous Nancy!!!

LisiB said...

Nancy, so many big changes in your family. Wishing you good luck with your new situation
Your layout is amazing. Such a great color combination and those crochet flowers are beautiful