Monday, September 8, 2014

Blooming in August

Good Monday morning!  I hope you had a great weekend.  It was definitely a full one for me. Saturday we got Brighton moved into his new apartment, and Sunday was spent attempting to be creative.   Speaking of creative, I have really been enjoying Jamie Dougherty's Blooming Through the Seasons classes.  Septemeber is the last of this quarter and then off we go into a new one...so if you would like to come play.....You can sign up for 3 months/6 months or all 12.

I am of course, a little behind in my art journal.  This is the girl for August...I am really liking her...not so much the flower tho.  sigh...oh well...I do still like it.  Lots of yummy water color crayons and pencils...and a bit of gellato just for fun.  
And you know I have no patience, and I can't follow instructions, so I added her face while the gesso was still a bit wet...which in the end Iwas really happy with as it gave her face some depth.  lol

Anyway...hope you have a great day.
Hugs

No comments: