Wednesday, August 20, 2014

She's Thirteen - Scrapbooking

Hi everyone!  Happy humpday!  Things around here, now that we are back to school, are slowly returning to normal.  Goodness...whose bright idea was that swim team thing anyway...it totally consumes our summer.  lol

Anyway, since I had so much fun showing you those photos of Ainsley at 13 in the layout on Monday, I thought I would share more photos of Ainsley from the same day....and how the heck did she get to be 13 anyway?  Seems like just the other day she was 3.

Yep, that is what 13 looks like around here.  lol Oh, and of course the fake glasses.  sigh   Love, love, love the older Crate Paper papers here.  Wonder if I could still find them.  Again, thinking this is from a sketch, tho I can't remember whose?  I really need to work on that.  

Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs.

No comments: