Thursday, August 21, 2014

Photo Banner - Clear Scraps

Hi everyone!  Hope you are having a great day!  Today I wanted to share with you a project I have up over on the Clear Scraps blog....a fun photo banner.

I love these photos of the children (teens?) I took on the Fourth of July...I swear, the three of them look like they could be in an ad for a clothing store....I just love them so.



You know what else I love....banners....so I made this one to highlight the photos using the Clear Scrap Acrylic Five Piece Banner.  Of course, I only used three of the pieces here.  I embellished the banner with flowers from Darice, more of the gorgeous doilies I made using my Prima die, some older Pink Paislee chipboard flowers, Prima flower centers and trim...oh and the photos are using the Embellish by Dena Haute Girls collection papers.  The baker's twine and gingham ribbon just came from my stash...so old, not really sure who made them.  So much fun in such a little package.  lol

No comments: