Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Mixable Misty Mini and Prima

Hello everyone! Looks like I am on a roll sharing mini albums from Clear Scraps.  Today I want to share with you another mini album I made for an upcoming beach trip. I love the Mixable Misty album, from Clear Scraps.  The combination of acrlyic and chipboard is so fun and makes the designing a snap.
Mixers_mini album_clear scraps_prima_nancy keslin
 I filled the mini album with lots of gorgeous new Prima Seashore papers and embellishments, as well as some older items from my stash. I love the colors of the Prima Seashore collection.  Just perfect for our Nothern California beaches.
Mixers_mini album_clear scraps_prima_seashore_nancy keslin_
I dry brushed the acrlyic pages with a mixture of texture paste and inks and to get the edges to really pop.  The fun edges of the pages really deserve a little something extra.
Mixers_clear scrap_mini album_nancy keslin_prima_seashore
I also inked the edges of my chipboard pages to help blend the edges of my papers with the chipboard.
Mixers_mini album_clear scraps_seashore_prima_nancy keslin
When working on the album I tried to allow as much of the surrounding pages to show through the acrylic, taking full advantage of the beautiful see through property.  And using double sided papers makes it that much easier to design the back sides.  
Mixers_mini album_prima_seashore_clear scraps_nancy keslin
Filled with little pockets and lots of room for journaling and photos, I can't wait to hit the beach and fill this book with wonderful memories.
Mixers_clear scrap_mini album_prima_seashore_nancy keslin
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs

3 comments:

Heather Landry said...

You are right, the colors are beautiful for your beach photos. I love all of the texture on the edges. Fabulous!

LisiB said...

Nancy, this is truly spectacular. I just love the clear pages. Need to see if I can get this here. Thanks for sharing and inspiring
Lisi

Anonymous said...

Nancy, this is absolutely beautiful. I love beach stuff and also I love mini albums. I always had trouble with the clear acrylic pages , but I am going to try again . You have really inspired me to try again. Thanks for sharing.